Business and Corporate Law
- Corporate attorneys safeguarding your business and corporate matters
At Tim Broadt & Associates, our first priority is to safeguard your interests and rights.
When disputes arise, we are ready to provide you with the skilled representation you deserve.
This may mean resolving your business and corporate matters through mediation or litigation.
- A key time to have skilled counsel
There are many issues to consider when forming a business, selling a business, or meeting the changing needs of a business and drafting the necessary documents.
We can advise you on the following:
- What type of business structure is best?
- What Pennsylvania state regulations apply?
- What contracts are necessary?
- What parts of the deal are most important to you?
- How to protect you from personal liability?
We provide a wide range of business and corporate law services to benefit your business that include the following:
- Business entity selection (corporation, limited liability company, partnership, limited partnership, non-profit corporation)
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- Business acquisitions and mergers
- Shareholder disputes
- Contact us
To help you with all your corporate matters, contact Tim Broadt & Associates.